Cheeky

Cheeky

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Welcome to my page

So many things to say and so much time to say them, or something like that! I sit and ponder what you my reader would like to hear about? I have so many things I would love to say or pen as one might say. So with that being said, I am just going to be frank with you about my reasons for creating this blog.

I have many hobbies and interests as well as many views on important and unimportant matters of world affairs and society. This is where I will share my OPINIONS.

On my pages you will find my reviews of books, movies, television and all things entertainment!

I will share personal experiences as well as my own OPINIONS  of what is happening in the news.

As I had mentioned before I have many hobbies, so look for the pages that interest you, I am a creator, so I am sure you can find something you will be interested in on the page of my life.

I invite you to respond to my posts, I love to hear your OPINIONS, with that said, keep it clean, children are present and I will not allow people to use this page in an abusive manner!

Welcome to The Cheeky Rooster  !

No comments:

Post a Comment