Cheeky

Cheeky

Sunday, September 6, 2015

I am a little put off this morning

I probably won't post too many of these kinds of posts, however this is my blog and I will write what comes to mind.

Here is what is really bugging me this morning. I write, and I write a lot. I write reviews, and books, and of course this blog. I put a lot of thought into my reviews, and I find it very off putting to have my work tossed aside after it has been published. Some of my best work has literally been wiped out of existence! I guess when you control someone's work, they get to dictate who can give a review. that is their prerogative. However, why toss off an excellent review of your Author's hard work? Are they afraid of the competition? Or is it a "Control Freaks" kind of thing??? I really do not know.

With that being said, here it is: I will write my reviews here for you! The reader, and the Author. If someone does not like that well too damn bad. This is my prerogative.

Yep you guessed it, I just got a little Cocky!


2 comments:

  1. I hear you! I also am annoyed that some sites won't print reviews if they SUSPECT an allegiance or relationship to the author. I also have a blog where I repost and post reviews https://ccepotourri.wordpress.com/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelle, it really is ridiculous that this happens. I would think that these companies would want more positive reviews, it would help their sales, and get their Authors out there beyond their scope.

      Delete