Cheeky

Cheeky

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Looking for a new country to move to WHY?

Here in the states we are having our presidency campaigns. Here we have Mr Donald Trump. I can not express enough disgust for this man. I truly can not. This man has NO diplomacy, and talks down to women in  public, he hates it when a woman challenges him and retreats to childish behavior immediately with out haste!!
At a recent debate, he didn't like how a female report was asking the questions, so he claims she is on her menstrual cycle, but not in such a nicely named manner.

IS THIS REALLY WHAT AMERICANS WANT?
 Absolutely NOT!

I read this morning that it is popular belief that this man, who is not for the people of America, but for the big corporations instead, is ahead in the polls and gaining traction...I promise you this, If this man wins the presidency here, I will leave immediately.

Any good ideas on a new country????

Yes, I will vote and no I will NOT vote for him..

Look up some info on this man and tell me why in the world he would make a good president, you can't find one. He just has the money to throw around and I suspect he is already out there buying his votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment