Cheeky

Cheeky

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Few Updates

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening depending on what part of the world you are in, and thank you for reading!

I have been blessed, to have a few new Authors, get in touch, and soon you will know all about them and their works!

Here is the line up for some upcoming reviews and interviews from these Authors.

Matt R Jones: (I am currently reading Love is for Suckers) his titles include; Hollywood Vampires; Unholy War, Love is for Suckers... just to start.

Seven Steps: The Escape: Eve ate the Apple

Shirley Mclain: Dobyns Chronicles.

I look forward to reading each one of these titles and passing on my views of each one for you to consider..

Now the, let's not forget my own works.
You can check out my own books; The Cypress Hills Series (horror) and The Immortal Design (paranormal romance/mystery). Both titles are on amazon.com and are at a low cost for Ebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment