Cheeky

Cheeky

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Amazing Indie Authors you probably never heard of

I made note in my welcome post that I have many hobbies. One of my favorite hobbies is writing, and of course reading. I am a self published Indie Author. My titles include : The Cypress Hills Series, The Immortal Design, and The lady in the Window. You can find my books on amazon if you would like to check them out.

I have met several new Indie Authors on my journey through the publishing and social media circus such that it is. It really is such a circus! You have the Brave and Daring acts, ( those who write about horror or mystery suspense) then you have the typical clowns, ( I like to call these small vanity publishing houses) they charge YOU to publish your books! HA what a joke that is!!

SIDE NOTE**** If you are an inspiring writer PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY TO A PUBLISHER TO PRINT YOUR BOOK, THIS IS A SCAM!

Agh yes I have forgot to mention all of the animals!! Of course there are animals in a circus (slaps self on forehead for almost forgetting to mention the animals!) Where to place the animals? I suppose they could range from the writer to the reader and anything in between.

A very good friend of mine Paul Zunckel who is becoming a very well known Author shared with me his experience with a few animals of his own. He has many admiring fans, a lot are women. With out going out on a limb and hanging about like a monkey, I will just say he learned that the tiger will bite the hand that feeds it!! I will need to get Paul's permission to print his story. Let's just leave it at this..... writer's be warned, it is nice to mingle with your fans, they LOVE it and it promotes your books, however, watch out for those who will not take NO for an answer!!

On to the performers of the circus. The writers themselves. Don't over look a book by the name that's on the book!! I can not stress this enough. You sit around for years waiting for more famous authors to put out that next book, and then BAM!!  Your series has ended with them and you feel like a jilted lover, all the while you had let something unseen pass you right by. A little mystery makes great history as I like to say.

So don't get so cocky! Open a book written and published by and Indie Author!

The Immortal Design

No comments:

Post a Comment