Cheeky

Cheeky

Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Immortal Design

I write a lot about other Authors and their works, I review them and occasionally give out an interview.... I love this.

What I have not talked about is my own books. That's right, I am an AUTHOR as well (if you didn't already know that where have you been?).

My last book I wrote I consider my best by far, ( I won't go on about how many free copies I have given away, and the fact that I gave out those copies on good faith that I would get at least a handful of reviews or ratings) The book is called THE IMMORTAL DESIGN. It is a paranormal romance (of sorts) in the Young Adult genre.... Here is the link to the book where you can purchase it....http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WBRO0O2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


THE IMMORTAL DESIGN

Johnathan Stokes is the Great-Great-Great Grandson of Bram Stoker author of Dracula. He has been unknowingly trained as a vampire assassin by his father Kenneth Stokes, who is the head of The Order of the Dragon, a secretive Order that has dedicated themselves to carrying on with Bram Stoker’s work; tracking and destroying vampires. Johnathan’s family is one of the wealthiest families in the country, and Johnathan has everything he could ever want; except his freedom from his father’s reign.

When Willa Alucard comes to town as a foreign exchange student, Johnathan’s world is turned upside down. Willa, is not your typical foreign exchange student, she is running from her own past. Born of Royalty and the one true vampire himself Dracula and Mina Harker, she has been brought up by her older brother Mihial. Willa is not a full-fledged vampire, she was born after Mina was turned back to a human, as Van Helsing (who turns out to be Bram Stoker himself) murdered Dracula. The two are drawn to each other like moths to a flame. Together they discover they were meant to be mortal enemies, but as Johnathan’s mother says; sometimes The Immortal Design has other plans.


Sound interesting to you?(Well it did to me! I suppose that is why I wrote it). In my book you will find, mystery, romance, intrigue, deception, murder, and a unique answer to what happened to your favorite characters of Bram Stoker's Dracula (which let's face it is a classic!) 

There is a story within a story in this book and for some reason it has been over looked, by readers (except for those who read the free version). I am not only trying to get you to take look at my own work, but I am giving you a huge example, of where things can go wrong in the self publishing world. I have had an offer for this book, however it was from a vanity press, and I will not pay thousands of dollars to publish my book! I have had several publishers interested in the story, however, I like so many others was to eager to get my book out there, I was turned down, because I published it first, then sent it out to publishers.... If I had only took my own advice in the beginning!! Well now I (and you too hopefully) now better.  All good things come to those who wait...



No comments:

Post a Comment