Cheeky

Cheeky

Saturday, September 5, 2015

My daughter will probably kill me for this but....

So, I have a daughter who just entered High School. I watched her walk to her new bus stop on the first day and waited for her to board the bus and whisk her away and take her to her next adventure that is High School (yes I know that was redundant, but I am still in denial people! Let it go.)

It has been a few weeks now since she entered the scene, and has made numerous new friends and all has been great so far.

Homecoming is approaching quickly and to say the least my daughter has never been overly fond of going to the dances. That has all changed now. I have her formal ordered and I have been researching how to do those ridiculously impossible hair do's that are so much in style now ( what ever happened to a simple up-do?).  I am posting a video below to show exactly why it is she has done a complete 180.... and now I am working more hours to help pay for it, but I love it and I will say this, there are a lot of boys out there that have a new standard for asking out a girl!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment