Cheeky

Cheeky

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Working on Cheeky

Good morning readers!!! Sorry I haven't posted lately, but I have been busy working my other job (13 hour days ugh, but hey its extra money for later). In my last post I wrote that I would be adding videos to my blog, and that is what I have been working on for this blog. I am going to be doing video reviews as well as written reviews. I will also be adding video interviews once I get a good platform to work with.

The next step is to find businesses or people interested in placing ads in the video. So if you are interested in this please contact me for a quote on the price of advertising.

I'm looking forward to doing a lot more reviews and interviews of authors, so if you are interested in being featured on my blog contact me.

Have a great day and stay Cheeky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment