Cheeky

Cheeky

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Love is For Suckers... A review

Sorry I have not posted in a couple of days... I know "how dare I?" Well, I have to take time out for reading, so I can post these reviews for you. This time, I have been reading two books at once but I'm going to start with Love is for Suckers by Matt R Jones.

I'll need say this, this short story is just that, a short story that gives us a glimpse into the world of The Hollywood Vampires series.... and it has me hooked for more!

This short story is action packed and full of energy. A perfect read for adrenaline junkies who love to read. Matt brings out a ton of imagery and detail to make you feel as though you are right there on the back of the vampire seeing through his eyes, hearing with his ears, and feeling every hard packed crunch and snap of his body or the bodies that pile up around him.

Matt has over 30 published works under his belt, and is an extremely accomplished writer. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more of his books. This is definitely NOT your typical vampire story and if you are like me and your still loving the 80's then this is a book for you along with the other titles Matt has published...

Loved it 5 stars for sure!!!
now, go get a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment