Cheeky

Cheeky

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review Swaps

Here's a great idea, and I know some authors already do this but in my opinion not enough do. A review swap is simply just that. Authors share their books with each other and take the time to read the books then give out a review of the book. Honestly who better to give a professional review?

Writing is most of the time a competition: We all want to be ranked number one, however, we should be gracious and support one another as well. The top readers are of course authors (no I'm not saying that all readers are authors, what I am saying is that obviously authors are readers and seeing as though this is at times their main profession they would be considered top notch readers).

Writing should never be a competition between authors, each one of us knows how difficult it is to make it in this profession, so we all should be showing some support and reviewing each others books.

Give it a go, we all know another author, grab a copy of their book and leave a review. I do it, why aren't you?

Here is the link to my book The Immortal Design.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WBRO0O2?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

If you want to do a book swap contact me.
Also, the book is $1.99 to buy as an eBook, or if you are a member of Amazon prime its free.


No comments:

Post a Comment