Cheeky

Cheeky

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Immortal Design

The Immortal Design by Angel Ernst



Please leave a review or rating I now how many free copies went out and how many were sold, with out ratings or reviews, there is no way to let others know how much you liked it, or even hated it.... show support for your authors We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.

**update** two reviews now in!

OMG! Though this is not a genre I normally read. I could not put the book down.
The mystery and chemistry within the pages, intrigued me, making me what to hurry up and finish the book. And get the answers to my questions, yet when I was finished, i was disappointed. NOT in the story by any means, but in myself for being so impatient.
I wanted to slap myself. So what did i do? Yes, I went back and read it a second time.


Review by: Paul Zunckel on April 28, 2015 :  
This is an amazing story, a wonderful fresh approach to the Dracula Saga and it falls into the category of a real page turner, and that is what it did to me, as I had the privilege of reading The Immortal Design while the author was traveling down the dark road, and she kept me waiting for the next chapter, and wanting more.
The two main characters are really great, and the love that simmers under the surface of all the deceit,horror and history in the story will have you reaching out to them and supporting them as the story reaches its climax.
This is a very well written book, and the author put her heart and soul into it, and I wish her all the best. 
The Immortal Design will transport you into another world,and at the end of the journey, you will close the book, sit back and say,"Man that was a great read."




Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Jonathan is a typical high school kid, with a very strange lineage. Then his friend, Pete, goes missing, only to turn up in a hospital with a fantastic tale: Jonathan's girlfriend saved him from a wolf attack and carried him to the hospital.
Jonathan's girlfriend Willa, the new foreign exchange student, is exactly what she tells everyone she is, a vampire. When her past comes back to bite her, she must save Jonathen, even if it means sacrificing herself.

Great read with classic elements of Dracula, and Van Helsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment