Cheeky

Cheeky

Sunday, September 6, 2015

For my Book Lover's out there

As you well  know by now, I am an Indie Author and if you don't know that by now where the heck have you been my friend's?? Anyway, I am going to share a few good books with you this morning with my reviews of each one of them. I will also give you the links to where you can purchase these books for yourselves.

First up is my dear friend Paul Zunckel. Paul resides over the seas from me, but none the less we have become great friend's and keep in touch daily. So here are his books and my reviews:

Paul has several books under his belt and I can not get enough of his books! Each one grabs you from the start and keeps you holding on til the end. I have grown to love his characters and wait with anxiety to see what Paul has in store for them with each new arrival!


Find Paul on Goodreads!

Devil In Eden



Blood Spoor In The Dark

Blood Demon: Revenge


Blood Moon Over Africa

by 

No comments:

Post a Comment